Friday, August 16, 2013

Great Clips: The Great List!


I am sure most of you have heard of Great Clips. I have been taking my two older sons there for haircuts for many years now. They are close to home, have great customer service and are nice and quick. My husband also switched over to Great Clips after we couldn't afford for him to go to Kalla Lily Salon anymore. Great Clips offers online check in, which is very nice for a busy mother like me. I can go online, see how long the wait is and then add my sons to the list while we are out running errands. Very convenient. Very user friendly.




Great Clips is running a contest right now called The Great List! It is super easy to enter. Upload a picture of or file with your child's back to school supply list along with the online entry form and you could win school supplies! You have through Sunday 8/18/2013 to enter the contest. They are announcing winners daily. Hurry up and get your school supply list in! And good luck.




* I received two free haircuts, one for each of my older sons and some of their school supplies as compensation for this post. My opinions are honest and my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment