Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hormel Rev Wraps

Reviewing new Hormel Rev Wraps is my first campaign for a company called BzzAgent. I received one free wrap for my teen to try so I can tell you all what we think of them. First impressions? Easy. Inexpensive. Yum!


Here's my handsome teen deciding which flavor to try first. He went with #8 Spicy Italian Style. He liked it. He really, really liked it! At first I think he was just humoring me but after the first couple bites he was making yummy noises. Score! Then yesterday, after taking care of the kids all morning, I realized I had forgotten to eat lunch...again. So I grabbed a #2 Ham & Cheese and was pleasantly surprised. Not bad...and WAY better than those old Hot Pockets that I ate as a teen. This got me wondering how the nutritional facts compared between these two products, so I did some online research and here's what I found:

Nestle Hot Pocket Ham & Cheese, Image from: http://www.hellawella.com/top-5-deceptive-food-labels-we-bet-youve-fallen-for/2989

Hormel Rev Wrap Ham & Cheese

The Rev Wrap has less calories and carbs but more sodium. My guess is this is because they are not frozen. You'll find them in the sandwich meat section of your local grocery store. The fat is almost identical and the protein is higher. All in all, as a mom, I would choose a Rev Wrap over a Hot pocket for my kids any day of the week.

#Hormel #RevWraps #GotItFree #BzzAgent




No comments:

Post a Comment